Monday, April 18, 2011

Coming very, very soon.

This is probably the longest I've gone without posting. It really sucks because I have a bunch of stuff I want to share with you.


I made you guys Cinnamon Rolls. They're golden and puffy and caramel-ly and all-around superstars.


I hacked down a sugar pumpkin to make Pepitas (toasted spiced pumkin seeds) and pumpkin puree for a Vegan Pumpkin Bread.

Oh. And I wanted to rave over this grilled chicken with pita and thoum (a garlicky aioli) and hummus. Only you'll understand how that plate could be the highlight of my week. I know you will. I wanted to rave about it for an entire blog post. Write a few couplets, maybe a haiku if I'm feeling particularly creative.

I was even planning to tell you where to go get some for yourself.

You know what sucks the most? I finally decided that the day had come for me to release the 'secret' behind these Fudge Brownies I used to bring to school.

And Google had to decide it'd be fun to torture me by not letting me upload my pictures. I no longer think they're cool; monopolizing corporations who decline credit cards left and right just because they can. And especially if you aren't in the US.

I'll find a way to circumvent it. I'm not leaving you in the lurch; not after showing you pictures of that brownie. Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment